In this part of the Honours project you will complete data collection and analyse the research data on which your thesis is based. You will subsequently prepare and submit an honours thesis in the scholarly form of a peer-reviewed journal article submission which complies with the style and presentation requirements of an appropriately selected journal. The thesis is the culmination of training in utilising occupational therapy knowledge and research skills acquired in the first four years of study in occupational therapy.
- (OCC332 or OCC452) and OCC401 and enrolled in Program (SC372 and Honours Pathway Students only) or (SC440 and Research Pathway only)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
OCC422 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 294KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.