In this course you will learn about occupational therapy reasoning and the role that research and evaluation contribute to reasoning. This course aims to prepare students to apply a range of appropriate health research and evaluation methodologies in professional practice, inclusive of quantitative and qualitative research paradigms. This course provides a foundation for an Honours thesis, and commences a pathway for research and further learning relevant to occupational therapy research.
- OCC201 and OCC212 and OCC222 and OCC232 and enrolled in Program SC440 and Research Pathway Students only)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
OCC452 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 296KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.