This work integrated learning course consolidates previous concepts developed across the paramedic science program. You will be engaged in a community based emergency health setting where you will have supervised opportunities to apply your knowledge and clinical decision making skills to assist in solving complex health problems.
- PAR222 and PAR311 and enrolled in Program SC395
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2, Session 5, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PAR312 Course Outline session 8, 2017 (PDF 522KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.