This is advanced level capstone course. It gives students an opportunity to undertake supervised in-depth critical review and analysis of a contemporary property industry issue of special interest to them. Students experience the complexity of industry focussed research issues and methods, gain first hand experience at exploring available literature, and contemporary work practices, and finally, present their work in a comprehensive, dissertation style format. Mentoring is provided by an academic staff member, and, where relevant, one or more senior industry professionals, who may act as mentors.
- PED310 and PED311 and PED312 and BUS101
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.