This course brings together a range of knowledge and skills applicable to the processes involved in the development of property assets.
The course offers a mixture of theory and practice-based learning. Using case studies and industry interaction, content focuses on the four phases of the development process, 1) project initiation, 2) planning and design, 3) delivery and 4) finalisation. The concept of a ‘fifth stage’, the ‘management of the asset in use’, is introduced at the end of the course to demonstrate the impact of decisions and actions taken in prior stages on the efficiency and effectiveness of the built asset in use.
- PED311 or enrolled in Program SC410
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.