This course develops the principles, processes and practices necessary to manage project risk for organisations in both private and public sectors. The knowledge relates to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and the Australian/New Zealand Risk Management Standard and their application to increase the probability and impact of positive events whilst decreasing the likelihood and effect of adverse happenings. Through practice and a simulation environment you will conduct activities pertaining to planning, identification, analysis, and monitoring and controlling of project risk.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PRM710 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 215KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.