This course provides students who are working in applied health care with knowledge and understanding of the core psychological issues that will be important when managing clients in health care settings, particularly in paramedic science and psychology settings. There is a focus on gaining an awareness of psychological processes that relate to self and others and also how to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary setting.
- Enrolled in Program SC395 or AR374 or AR403 or AR405 or XU301 or UU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PSY103 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 193KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.