This course introduces students to the theoretical and empirical approaches to understanding human motivation and emotion. Topics covered include theories of motivation, drives and instincts, consciousness and volitional behaviour, self-control and self-regulation, the function of emotions, relationships between emotion and cognition, and the regulation of emotions.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.