This course offers a systematic approach to examining adult and child psychopathology. You will learn about the various categories of psychological dysfunction, how classification occurs, the aetiology of disorders and cognitive and behavioural symptoms associated with the disorders. Therapeutic interventions frequently used to treat psychological disorders are introduced.
- PSY200 and PSY201
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.