As part of a group you are required to develop a research investigation in psychology. While you will collectively gather data as a group, you will develop individual research questions that will form the basis of your individual project that you will complete and hand in next semester as part of PSY407. Supervision for your research project will be group based by an academic staff member of the University of the Sunshine Coast psychology program. This course will be marked on a pass / fail basis with the research project mark being assigned exclusively to PSY407.
- Enrolled in Program AR645
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.