In this part of your group supervised research project you will finalise collection and analysis of the research data on which your research project is based. You will subsequently prepare and submit your individual research project in the forms of a review of literature and a research article manuscript that comply with the style and presentation requirements of the current American Psychological Association Publication Manual. The research project grade will be assigned exclusively to this course which will carry a weighting of 48 units for the purpose of GPA calculations.
- PSY406 and Enrolled in Program AR645
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.