This course involves you continuing your practicum placements, working under supervision in a suitable psychological work setting where you will gain experience in the conduct of the psychological services provided at that location, for at least 250 hours. You are encouraged to choose a diverse range of placements so as to gain broad experience.
- PSY700 and PSY701 and PSY702 and PSY703 and PSY705 and PSY706
- PSY751 and PSY750
- Semester of offer: *
- Thompson Institute: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PSY752 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 756KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.