This course involves the second element of the research project and thesis component of the degree. Working with a research supervisor and after obtaining any necessary research ethics approval, you will conduct the research study designed in Research Project 1. Successful completion of this course involves collection of all research data.
- Semester of offer: *
- Thompson Institute: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.