This course involves the final element of the research project and thesis component of the Master of Psychology (Clinical) degree. Working with a research supervisor, you will write and submit a thesis, consisting of the literature review and a research report of the completed study, in the appropriate format and following APA style.
- PSY704 and PSY707 and PSY753 and enrolled in Program AR703, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Thompson Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PSY756 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 497KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.