This course involves the final element of the research project and thesis component of the Master of Psychology (Clinical) degree. Working with a research supervisor, you will write and submit a thesis, consisting of the literature review and a research report of the completed study, in the appropriate format and following APA style.
- Semester of offer: *
- Thompson Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.