In this course you will develop your practical environmental health literacies that underpin the responsibilities of environmental health professionals. You will undertake placements within government departments or within other organisations working under the supervision of practicing environmental health professionals for at least 240 hours. You will also participate in a four-day intensive regulatory workshop to prepare yourself for the regulatory roles and responsibilities associated with environmental health practice, and to develop your understanding of relevant legislation.
- PUB205 and PUB262 LGL301 and enrolled in SC313, SC318, SC367 or SC374. Permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.