This is the cap stone course for health promotion. In this course you will work in collaborative groups to plan, implement, evaluate and communicate health promotion projects in the university or local community setting in partnership with industry. This course will also provide you with the opportunity to develop your team, project leadership and facilitation skills.
- (PUB252 or PUB722) and (PUB351 or PUB731)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB352 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 313KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.