This is the capstone course for health promotion where you will apply health promotion knowledge and skills developed in previous courses through a professional industry project. You will work in a small collaborative group to plan, implement, evaluate and communicate a health promotion project within the university or local community in partnership with industry. You will also develop your team, leadership, facilitation and project management skills.
- (PUB252 or PUB722) and (PUB351 or PUB731)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB352 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 313KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.