This is an advanced course to develop specialised skills in epidemiology and biostatistics. You will design epidemiological studies to answer research questions, and collect, analyse and report on quantitative data. You will develop mastery in applying epidemiological and biostatistical concepts, critically analyse, reflect on and synthesise complex epidemiological research findings relevant to your professional area.
- (PUB708 and enrolled in Program SC713) or SC711, SC740, SC611 or ED705
- CPH361 or PUB761 or PUB361
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB701 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 319KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.