This is an advanced course where you will develop specialised knowledge and skills required to plan for the implementation and evaluation of health promotion action. You will research evidence-based health promotion strategies used to address the determinants of a health topic and develop a health promotion strategy portfolio based on evidence and theory. You will explore evaluation approaches including outcome, impact and process levels which you will develop for your health promotion plan.
- Enrolled in Program SC511, SC611, SC711, SC713, SC742, AR700 or ED705
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB702 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 304KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.