This is an advanced course to develop your competencies in the underpinning principles of ethical and evidence-based health promotion practice. You will critique current discourse and values and beliefs underpinning contemporary health promotion programs and policies. You will also apply advanced communication skills to advocate for best practice approaches using evidence based arguments.
- Enrolled in Program SC511, SC611, SC711, SC713, AR700 or ED705
- PUB721 or PUB271
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB703 Course Outline Semester 1, 2017 (PDF 492KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.