In this course you will develop specialised knowledge and skills in reorienting different settings where people live, work and play to be more health promoting. You will explore and apply health promotion frameworks for health and wellbeing of people within those settings. You will also develop expert communication briefs to advocate for comprehensive settings based practice.
- Enrolled in SC611, SC711 or SC713
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.