This is an advanced course where you will develop specialised knowledge and skills required to conduct a community health and wellbeing needs assessment and compile an evidence based health promotion plan. Your health promotion plan will include a comprehensive health issue analysis for a health and wellbeing community priority, and related project goal, objectives and sub-objectives.
- Enrolled in Program SC511, SC611, SC711, SC713, SC742 or ED705
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Session 3
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB705 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 304KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.