In this course, you will explore the essential components of reading, interpreting and conducting quantitative research in the health sciences. The whole research process is considered: asking research questions, planning quantitative studies, summarising data numerically and graphically, analysis using confidence intervals and hypothesis testing, and reporting the results.
- Enrolled in Program SC711, SC713, SC742, SC423 or SC420
- SCI201 or CPH261
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB708 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 758KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.