This is a research capstone course to consolidate your specialist knowledge and skills in implementing and communicating a significant research project on a health topic of interest to you. You will work with the Course Coordinator to independently conduct your research project and report on research progress, findings and recommendations appropriate for professional practice.
- PUB701 and PUB725 and enrolled in Program SC713
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB710 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 288KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.