This is a research capstone course aimed at developing your specialist knowledge and skills in designing, implementing and communicating a research project on a health issue of interest to you. You will work with the course coordinator to independently plan and conduct a significant research project, and produce a report that culminates in recommendations for policy and/or professional practice. This project may be a pathway for future studies.
- PUB708 and NUR721 and PUB701 and PUB725 and enrolled in Program SC713
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB710 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 741KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.