This course provides you with an opportunity to apply your health promotion skills and competencies in a professional setting. You will work in a small group to complete an authentic, real world project in collaboration with industry partners, under the supervision of a USC practicum coordinator in a ‘virtual workplace setting’ located at the University and online. At the completion of your placement you will be able to demonstrate autonomy, expert judgement, adaptability and responsibility as a practitioner in the workplace, incorporating ethical and professional behaviour.
- PUB707 and PUB705 and PUB703 and PUB702 and enrolled in Program SC713 and Instructor consent required - please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB715 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 305KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.