This is a research cap stone course to consolidate your specialist knowledge and skills in designing and communicating research on a health topic. You will work with the Course Coordinator to plan a significant research project, and independently produce a literature review and research proposal. On successful completion of this course you will go on to conduct and report your research in PUB710 Health Research Project B.
- NUR721 and enrolled in SC711 or SC713
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PUB725 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 290KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.