This course is designed to provide you with experience in conducting a research project or participating in work integrated learning within an organisational environment. When the research project or work integrated learning is to be conducted at an outside agency, the course must be designed cooperatively between an academic staff member and the workplace supervisor. You should not try to organise your own internship, but should fit within arrangements made by the Course Coordinator. You will be assigned an Academic Supervisor for your research project or work integrated learning placement.
- At least 16 courses and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SCS205 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 722KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.