Human Services Placement 1 provides you with your first opportunity to integrate human services values, theories, knowledge and skills to practice in a human services context. The placement offers you the opportunity to apply reflective and theoretical learning with a ‘learner centred’ educational emphasis. Human services methods are experienced, knowledge and theories applied and skills developed. Critical reflection on practice and the impact of organisational contexts will be emphasised. This course focuses on understanding the operations of human services practice on placement.
- Completed 12 courses and enrolled in Program AR372, AR373 or AR303
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SCS273 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 233KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.