Human Services Field Education 1 provides the first opportunity for you to apply classroom-based learning to a human service practice context. It allows for human service values, theories, knowledge and skills to be integrated into practice in a safe, supported and supervised environment. It emphasises human service practice in an agency, demanding that you engage in what it means to work in an organisational context. It enables experience in human service methods, knowledge applied, and skills developed. Critical reflection on your practice and impact of organisational contexts will be emphasised.
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.