Human Services Placement 2 builds on the first placement, providing the final opportunity to link human services theory to a practice context, emphasising the development of your practice framework. You will integrate and extend the application of knowledge and skills through more direct involvement in practice settings within human services. You will contribute to the normal practice of the agency, and critically reflect on your experience in terms of theory, knowledge and skills bases for practice and articulate your on-going learning and development needs in these areas.
- SCS273 and enrolled in Program AR372 or AR373
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SCS274 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 773KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.