In this course you use the play-centric design process to design, create, and playtest serious video games in small, interdisciplinary teams. You will work in teams to design your own serious video game slice from initial concept to a playable serious game prototype, and then demonstrate it to a panel. A serious game is a game designed for a primary purpose other than just entertainment, such as education, behavioural change, or raising awareness.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.