This course focuses on Game-ready Art, following on from SGD101 Game Art 1. You will learn how to design and create a character, a device, and a vehicle. You will learn how to solve real-world problems, improvise, and finish your professional assignments on time, in the correct format and with flair. You will present your projects in a professional manner with integration strategies in mind. Written, visual, and oral communication skills will be employed to explain your work.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.