In this course, you will apply the programming skills learnt in SGD203 to Unity, and the C# programming language. Unity is a professional game development environment, used widely in the industry, and C# is one of the most commonly used programming languages within and beyond game programming. Concurrently, you will begin to develop the essential ‘soft skills’ required to excel as a game programmer within a multi-disciplinary development team.
- SGD102 or ICT112 or SGD203
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SGD213 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 765KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.