Not Offered until 2019
Continuing from SGD240 , this course covers advanced topics that you could choose to specialise in as a programmer within the games industry. You will tackle unfamiliar problems to gain knowledge using the “spike” format (a small activity which addresses knowledge or skill gap, with a report which communicates the know ledge gained). You will combine material across specialities to develop a small technical prototype. By the end, you will be able to confidently solve any type of programming problem using decomposition and communication, and integrate into any modern working environment.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.