This course, along with SGD305, forms a two-semester long game design and development project which is the culmination of the Serious Games program and the major in Serious Game Design. Working with a multidisciplinary team you will design a serious game, develop a playable prototype which demonstrates the core mechanic, and plan the project milestones to ensure the completion of the game in SGD305, which follows on from this course. You are encouraged to work on an identified real world project if possible.
- IInstructor Consent required, please contact Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SGD304 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 788KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.