This course introduces you to the structure of the human body and how the body functions for exercise. You will explore the normal structure of cells, tissues, and organs as well as the skeletal, muscular, neural, cardiovascular, endocrine and respiratory- systems of the human body. This course provides you with the foundation knowledge for sport studies.
- Enrolled in Program SC347 or SC110
- HLT100 or LFS112 or LFS201 or LFS202
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SPX103 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 293KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.