This course introduces you to the basic strategies, principles, and oragnisational aspects associated with coaching/teaching a range of sport and physical activities. You will explore the underlying rationale behind many skill acquisition strategies and how these can be used to help design and implement skill-based activities. You will participate in practical sessions involving peer coaching and instruction where you will plan, organise, and implement activities for a range of motor skills.
- Enrolled in Program SC344, SC346, SC347, SC110, AB101, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SPX120 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 296KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.