This advanced course provides opportunities for you to develop knowledge and skills that are required for independent and team provision of professional sport and exercise care for people with musculoskeletal issues. You will be directed to explore a client-focused and evidence-based approach. This course includes knowledge you will need when working with clients to achieve their functional and sporting performance goals, and to develop and deliver appropriate exercise programs for individuals and groups with musculoskeletal health concerns.
- SPX221 and (SPX201 or SPX202)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.