This course is required for final year students in the Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science and Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology programs to prepare for exercise physiology practice. You will study chronic conditions and illnesses for which exercise is medicine. You will learn skills in clinical assessment, case management, exercise prescription and functional conditioning. You will read and apply research on chronic disease management to your clinical decision making, further developing skills in evidence-based practice.
- SPX231 and SPX300 and SPX301 and SPX302 and SPX322 and SPX331 and SPX306 and enrolled in Program SC346 or SC304
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SPX410 Course Outline session 2, 2018 (PDF 313KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.