In this course you will add to your knowledge of exercise for clinical rehabilitation and further develop skills in evidence-based clinical decision making through the study of work-related illnesses and injuries in the context of employee compensation systems. You will learn related skills in worksite occupational health and safety assessment, occupational case management, functional capacity evaluations, clinical assessment, exercise management, multidisciplinary care, referral, and discharge required for the clinical care of people with work-related conditions.
- SPX300 and SPX411 and SPX412 and enrolled in Program SC346 or SC304
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 6
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SPX413 Course Outline session 6, 2018 (PDF 306KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.