This capstone course is your opportunity to advance your knowledge and skills in sustainability and apply these to contemporary issues. You’ll work with your peers and leading researchers from the Sustainability Research Centre to develop skills in research, organization and project management. Select an issue and approach relevant to your chosen profession and you’ll be equipped with essential experience and connections.
- SUS101 and 2 courses from SUS201 or SUS202 or SUS302
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SUS310 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 214KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.