This course covers challenges faced by human services workers and social workers engaged in family work. This course that will explore knowledge and skills necessary for working with children, youth and families from diverse backgrounds in a range of complex practice contexts.
- SWK172 or SCS272 or SCS172 or enrolled in Program AR707
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SWK277 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 205KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.