Master of Social Work Field Education 1 provides the first opportunity to apply classroom based learning to a social work practice context. It allows social work values, theories, knowledge and skills be integrated into practice in a supervised environment. Social work practice is emphasised in an agency, demanding you actively engage in what it means to work in an organisational context enabling social work methods to be experienced, knowledge and theories applied, and skills developed. Critical reflection on your own practice and the impact of organisational contexts will be emphasised.
- Any 3 courses from (SCS225 or SCS725) or (SCS230 or SCS730) or (SCS290 or SCS790) or (SWK302 or SWK702) or (SCS266 or SWK266 or SWK766) or (SCS277 or SWK277 or SWK777) and enrolled in Program AR707
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SWK700 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 242KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.