In this course, you have the opportunity to develop the writing and study skills necessary to manage tertiary study effectively. As well as general instruction in time management and effective reading and note-taking skills, this course introduces you to the common features of academic writing and includes how to conduct academic research at the University’s library and how to use an approved referencing system for your written assessment tasks. You will be given many opportunities to apply and develop these study and academic skills during tutorial/workshop sessions.
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Noosa: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Northlakes: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
TPP101 Course Outline session 8, 2017 (PDF 558KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.