Digital Futures enables you to navigate and adapt to the shifting world of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at university and in the workspace. This foundational course will assist you in developing computer literacy skills needed at University. The skills developed will enable you to use technology to organise your studies, locate and research information, complete assessment tasks and facilitate your communication creatively and critically. This course offers a blend of practical technology skills, through a self-exploratory journey with an emphasis on your study and career development.
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
TPP102 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 295KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.