Chemistry impacts every part of our daily lives-from the food we digest, how our bodies rids itself of toxins, the purification of drinking water to the materials needed to place humans in space. Our future depends on science; imagine being part of new discoveries. You will acquire knowledge in the basic principles of chemistry which will support your study in undergraduate chemistry, cell biology and related disciplines. The course is designed for those students who have not taken high school chemistry, or who have done so and wish to refresh their knowledge and understanding.
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.