Biology is the study of life. It is foundational to understanding both ourselves and the world around us. This course enables you to acquire basic knowledge in the principles of biology so that you may better undertake study in first year university biology related courses. The course is specifically designed for those students who have not completed high school biology, or who have done so and wish to refresh their knowledge and understanding of the discipline.
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
TPP109 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 295KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.