Event management is an exciting and rapidly expanding field. This course allows students to build their understanding of the foundational knowledge, theory and methodology underpinning modern event management. The course incorporates case studies and guest speakers to provide a contemporary context for examining best practice. Students will gain a comprehensive understanding of the planning and logistics of event management.
- TSM102 or enrolled in Program SB302
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.