The world has become more connected, diverse and unpredictable. Changes in social media, new technology applications and ongoing employment disruption have created new challenges and opportunities. This course is designed to allow you to develop key skills and qualities to ensure you successfully navigate the new demands in university and professional settings. Specifically, this course focusses on research about developing your employability – the capacity to function successfully and advance in whatever career you choose. You will learn about managing and developing your career; unpack the science about how learning and developing expertise occurs; and how to connect career, life experience and degree subject knowledge, skills and understandings. This course will also help you to manage your Diploma, connect you with learners like you and provide content and course support for all your studies. It’s all here – are you ready to manage your success?
- Enrolled in Program UC101, UC102, UC103 or UC104
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.