The purpose of this course is to ensure you are familiar with the core understandings, ways of thinking and core competencies required to study science. This course is designed around developing your engagement and fascination with science. You will be introduced to science concepts, how science works and be exposed to case studies that highlight the role of science in society. This course is designed to be inquiry based and will introduce you to cutting edge issues, technologies impacting the world around you and highlight the need for critical thinking and ethics in science.
- Enrolled in Program UC103
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.