The world around us is constantly changing, presenting problems and opportunities. Innovation will help you to address challenges by showing you how to apply your creative ideas to solve a problem. This course will develop your capacity to think and act in entrepreneurial and creative ways by understanding a challenge, framing problems as opportunities, and proposing a creative solution. Key skills will be creative problem-solving, using innovation tools, and proposing a business case by pitching your project. As the world around us constantly presents uncertainty, you will learn how to adapt to these changes by developing your entrepreneurial skills and innovation qualities.
- Enrolled in UC101 or UC102
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.