In this course you will apply and extend the skills and knowledge you developed through class-based learning in a work placement, industry-based project, or extended workplace simulation related to your discipline and career aspirations. Over 96 hours of structured and supervised activities you will proactively prepare for and undertake a range of discipline related duties in a work setting, develop new professional competencies and relationships, and record and reflect on your experience to enhance your employability and prepare you for professional practice
- Permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 5, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.